There are three parts to an athletic/activities registration:
1) MSHSL Eligibility Form (submit once per school year) (see link below)
2) Pay Activity Fee (see link below)
3) Current Physical Form must be on file at SHS (gr 9-12) or SMS (gr 7-8)
- To complete and submit the MSHSL Eligibility Form, click here
- To pay an activity fee, please click here
- To access a Physical Form, please click here.
Once all three steps of the registration process have been completed, the student’s/athlete’s name will be added to the coach’s/advisor’s roster, verifying the completion of the registration.
If you have questions regarding the sport registration process (MSHSL Form, Valid Physical Form and Activity Fee), please contact:
- Ronell in the SHS Activities Office at 320.656.3717 or email@example.com
- John in the SMS Office at 320.656.3701 ext. 2611 or firstname.lastname@example.org