There are three parts to an athletic/activities registration:
1) 2020-21 MSHSL Eligibility Form – one form per child per school year
2) Pay Activity Fee – click here
3) Current Physical Form must be on file at SHS (gr 9-12) or SMS (gr 7-8) (MSHSL Physical Form – click here)
Once all three steps of the registration process have been completed, the student’s/athlete’s name will be added to the coach’s/advisor’s roster, verifying the completion of the registration.
If you have questions regarding the sport registration process (MSHSL Form, Valid Physical Form and/or Activity Fee), please contact:
- Amie Hentges at SHS Activities Office – 320.656.3717
- Cody Olson at Sartell Middle School – 320.656.3701 ext