The mission of the Sartell All Sport Booster Club is to support, encourage and advance the athletic program and related activities of the Sartell-St. Stephen School district, thereby cultivating clean, wholesome school spirit, promoting good sportsmanship and developing high ideals of character.
|Past President||Beth Driste|
|Booster Club Sport Reps
Boys Cross Country – Jen Boelter, Girls Cross Country – Beth Driste,
Football – Curt Landowski, Boys Soccer – Kris Schroers,
Girls Soccer – Sara Eibes, Girls Swimming/Diving – Denise Lenarz
Girls Tennis – Tim Nebosis, Volleyball – Jeremy Snoberger
Boys Basketball – John Ellis, Girls Basketball – Mandy DeMaine
Dance – Kevin Harthan, Gymnastics – Kimberly Meyer
Boys Hockey – Kim Carlson, Girls Hockey – Bill Trobec
Nordic Skiing – Kari Nemeth, Boys Swimming/Diving – Jen Larson
Wrestling – Kelly Penk
Baseball – Rob Notsch, Boys Golf –
Girls Golf – Rick Senn, Boys Lacrosse –
Softball – Amanda Martins, Boys Tennis – Scott Fesenmaier,
Boys Track/Field – Chris Boelter, Girls Track/Field – Shawn Wensel
See your sport’s booster rep for information on signing up.
Money raised by the booster club is used to supplement the high school budget for things like uniforms, busing, technology for coaches and scholarships. We appreciate your support of our efforts and also the support from our sponsors. Our sponsors are recognized in our programs you see at athletic events. Be sure to show your appreciation by frequenting these businesses.
- Annual Spring Social – This will be held in April at Blackberry Ridge. Join us to kick off our membership drive and support the upcoming season at this great event.
- Aluminum Can Collection – In the parking lot across from the Middle School (Hardware Hank’s). It’s a great, easy way to help your school raise money!!
- 50/50 Raffles – Look for our 50/50 Raffles at winter sporting events!
Where’s the money going?
Below are just a few of the items that the booster club sponsors…
Each year, half of our teams receive $1,000 this year to be used for “extra” items as needed by coaches. (Checks will be presented during halftime at one of our Sabres regular season home football games.
- Every year ALL Sartell Sabres teams receive $200 plus $5/athlete in grades 9-12 to support team needs.
- Over $10,000 was given to the 2017-2018 sports teams for additional spending.
- A supervisor was hired for the weight room so that athletes can participate in off-season weight training. including the addition of a certified weight room director to help build our strength program
- Each year, funds are set aside for the Sartell High School Hall of Fame celebration (held every 4 years).
- $3,400 was donated to the school to supplement the uniform budget.
- Over $100,000 was raised to provide quality scoreboards at many of our current facilities.
- $2,700 towards iPads for coaches
- $500 was donated to the senior all night lock-in event.
- Provided funding and leadership for Sartell Senior Athletic Banquet.
- Two boys and two girls will each receive a $500 scholarship.
- A donation was made to “Say Yes to Success!”